For this project I decided to break up the outline into two portions, the technical tools I will need to physically complete the requirements of the project, and the theoretical underpinnings that will make the project feel like a integrated, focused experience.
- Modification tool
- Modification tool tutorials and help guides
- Completely fleshed out level map with interactive portions (paper floorplan)
- Program the level as designed (pseudo code)
- Final screen capture
Because this is such a technical based project, I am going to limit my theoretical portions of the project to basic look and feel aspects. However, just because the project is heavily technical based doesn’t mean there isn’t going to be a unifying aesthetic to make it all stick together.
- Focused look and feel of project
- Structured layout
- Enemy that fits into the atmosphere of the level